Wednesday, April 6, 2016

IWSG: Anyone Feel Like Dancing?

IWSG BadgeThe Insecure Writers Support Group meets online every first Wednesday of the month. Founded by Alex J. Cavanaugh, IWSG was created to support and encourage writers in every phase of their work, from writing to marketing. Click here to join, and for information, writing tips and more.

Co-hosts this month are Megan Morgan, Chris Votey, Viola Fury, Christine Rains, Madeline Mora-Summonte, L.G. Keltner, Rachna Chhabria, and Patricia Lynne!

I'm treading water this month, keeping my head above water in a sea of "lots to do," so will keep this short. I'm in the midst of the A-Z Challenge, which means writing 26 related posts this month, and I'm doing it on the fly. I try to write my posts in advance, but no such luck this year. My novel is in the submission process. All other writing is on hold. If you find yourself in the same boat, all I can say is don't forget to breathe and enjoy the ride, maybe even dance a little (see below). Don't forget to enjoy the spring weather too. Get out and walk, sit on the patio, look up at the stars, watch the birds.... It's beautiful here in Desert Aire, one of our two best seasons. Summers are extremely hot, but then autumn comes, our second best season.

Anyone feel like dancing?  

One of my favorite Abba songs is the "Dancing Queen," and Meryl Streep and troop in  Mama Mia take it to a new level. You can't help but laugh and smile at this scene. Enjoy!


5 comments:

  1. Love the song Dancing Queen, I once wrote a poem with the same title. Far removed from the lyrics of the song.
    Wonderful post Sharon.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome song! Good luck with your book and with the Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Yvonne and Christine. I wish I could jump into the video and dance with them. So much energy there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha, love the video and the song. Thanks for putting a smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete

"Stay" is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary
(A.B. Alcott). Stay and visit awhile. Your comments mean a lot to me.

About Me

My photo
You could call me an eternal optimist, but I'm really just a dreamer. l believe in dream fulfillment, because 'sometimes' dreams come true. This is a blog about my journey as a writer and things that inspire and motivate me.