Sunday, October 28, 2018

National Chocolate Day: Shoes Are Like Chocolate

Just had to say a few words about chocolate today, since I'm such a chocolate fan. One nice thing about being older is not worrying about the pimples (and cramping) chocolate caused me in my younger days. 😐

  Quote Typographic Background about shoes             (FreeImages.com)

Thought it was funny someone had compared chocolate with shoes. Well, maybe, I'm thinking.....if I had a larger closet. I could certainly find more to buy if I had the room.

If I did, I want the closet actor Kurt Russell built in the 1987 movie, 'Overboard' for actress Goldie Hawn. Did she not play the perfect 'rich bitch'??? Just loved those two together and the fact they had married in real life. I hope they are still together. Don't tell me if they aren't. It's one Hollywood fairy tale I'd like to believe 😃.






How about these shoes?

Fashion quotes om nooit te vergeten




Fashion quotes om nooit te vergeten
Image result for freeimages.com

A woman can be sexy, charming, witty or shy with her shoes. - Christian Louboutin

I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes. - Oprah Winfrey

Be well dressed, behave like a gentleman, and keep your shoes shined. - Joseph Abboud

More shoes at my Pinterest link.






 landscape grass sky field agriculture season trees shoes clouds publicdomain relaxation sneakers converse shoelaces drygrass rural area grass family
FreeImages.com


So enjoy some chocolate today
....and maybe,
a new pair of shoes!










Sharon M. Himsl, Writer / Author
Published: Evernight Teen 
The Shells of Mersing






 





4 comments:

  1. I am not a shoe nut because of my pain but I love chocolate and believe to be an expert in chocolate:). Actually Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell never married because Goldie was married before and no longer believes in the “document” to say one is married but, yes, they are still together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some chocolate fudge in Leavenworth, WA recently that was made with zero extra fat (just cocoa butter) and it didn't taste bad. I like just about any kind, even the spicy type. But...oh, oh, NO. Not married?? Well, okay....at least they've stayed together. What's wrong with people these days? Yeah, I'm pretty old-fashion when it comes to marriage. Thanks for stopping by, Birgit!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, Overboard. Such a fun movie! Been too long since I've last watched it.

    And love all those shoe pics! (I'm definitely a shoe fanatic, haha.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own this movie and have seen it many times :) Was fun collecting the shoe pics on Pinterest.

      Delete

"Stay" is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary
(A.B. Alcott). Stay and visit awhile. Your comments mean a lot to me.

About Me

My photo
You could call me an eternal optimist, but I'm really just a dreamer. l believe in dream fulfillment, because 'sometimes' dreams come true. This is a blog about my journey as a writer and things that inspire and motivate me.