Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pulling Teeth: Stereoviews A-Z

  
OUCH!
Reminds me of a wisdom
tooth I had pulled once.   



"A little harder pull than he expected." 

 
"With the ice tongs. Pull it or bust something." 

 
"Well, it finally came after making a wreck of the office."




(See Post A and Post B for history of Stereoviews/Stereoscope)


Copyright 2013 © Sharon Himsl; Gravseth family archive; 1906, Herman Knutzen



Sharon M. Himsl

Writer/Author. Blogging since 2011. 
Published with Evernight Teen: 
~~The Shells of Mersing

13 comments:

  1. Marathon Man would have been a very different movie with this approach to dentistry.

    mood
    Moody Writing
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's insane! How funny. No wonder people avoided/avoid dentists. Actually, I had a similar experience with a petite female dentist who needed to use excessive force to remove a tooth of mine. I remember the incredible pressure. Thankfully, it was painless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for stopping by. I have some catching up to do. Will be checking your blogs next!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch. A visit to the dentist has always filled me with dread. I'm certainly glad that this wasn't my dentist or I would probably have never gone back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos - yep dentistry has come a long way

    ReplyDelete
  7. And this is why I hate dentists...

    Hi from Nagzilla bloghopping A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha-ha. Thank you again A-Zers for your comments! What a busy month we are all having!

    ReplyDelete

"Stay" is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary
(A.B. Alcott). Stay and visit awhile. Your comments mean a lot to me.

About Me

My photo
You could call me an eternal optimist, but I'm really just a dreamer. l believe in dream fulfillment, because 'sometimes' dreams come true. This is a blog about my journey as a writer and things that inspire and motivate me.