Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Postcards from New Year's Past



 (Postcard, 1918. B.B. London series, printed in Germany)
To Mr. and Mrs. Gravseth in Tacoma, WA 
from Mr. and Mrs. Pederson in Bisbee, ND


(Postcard made in USA, 1913)
"To Emma . . . from your loving brother Arent," Hope, WA

(Made in Germany)
To Karl in Bisbee, North Dakota . . . Godt Nyttår . . . from Johan in Norway





 HAPPY NEW YEAR!




Copyright 2013 © Sharon Himsl 
[Postcards from Gravseth family archive]  



Sharon M. Himsl

Writer/Author. Blogging since 2011. 
Published with Evernight Teen: 
~~The Shells of Mersing

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Stay" is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary
(A.B. Alcott). Stay and visit awhile. Your comments mean a lot to me.

About Me

My photo
You could call me an eternal optimist, but I'm really just a dreamer. l believe in dream fulfillment, because 'sometimes' dreams come true. This is a blog about my journey as a writer and things that inspire and motivate me.